“In a decaying society, art, if it is truthful, must also reflect decay. And unless it wants to break faith with its social function, art must show the world as changeable. And help to change it.” - Ernst Fischer

Monday, May 10, 2010

This is it.



It's Election Day. My list, so far, populates only Risa Hontiveros, my senator, and Akbayan for Partylist.

I'm leaning towards yellow, I am, after all, wearing a yellow baller band right now etched with: The Filipino is worth dying for. I hesitate but I look at the other choices and wince. It seems that I have no other choice. And I stand by it.

I'm not impressed with NoyNoy particularly, never was. Mar slightly did at one point. But their platform: A Social Contract with the Filipino People and the people who's gonna be there to help ensure that as much of these will be accomplished in the next 6 years, that may have done it for me. We'll all make sure of that.

Today is just Election Day. Tomorrow and onwards, will be much much tougher days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment